According to the priorities and goals outlined by the European and International guidelines, Guglielmo Marconi University (GMU) invests all its efforts to break up limits in all main research fields. Beyond the traditional model of academic knowledge, GMU pursuits ambitious goals for Research and Innovation. U-Multirank, the largest global university ranking, awarded Marconi University to be in the top 25 performers worldwide in international joint publications.
Research & Development Area is deeply committed to foster international cooperation and proactive experimentations, look for new research challenges, plan new projects and manage funded initiatives. Since its creation, Research & Development Area has successfully planned and managed more than 60 international projects that have consolidated the University outreach worldwide. “
R&D Area is mostly focused on three core action fields:
- To enhance the quality of higher education;
- To overcome research’s limits in all main fields;
- To pursuit and test new challenges.
- To establish forward thinking agreements with education institutions;
- To build up worthwhile synergies with international business stakeholders and networks.
- To offer longstanding experience in international funding and financial reporting;
- To provide qualified training sessions and refreshment courses on public funding and financial issues.