Guglielmo Marconi University has collaboration agreements with European, American, African, Middle Eastern, Central and South American institutions. These agreements mainly foresee transactional mobility, generate bilateral and multilateral partnerships, develop activities and study programs among institutions that release dual or joint degrees, promote and diffuse the Italian language and culture, ultimately enhancing the quality of academic systems.
Currently Guglielmo Marconi University has stipulated Interuniversity Cooperation Agreements with the following institutions:
Athena Global Education
Athena Global Education (AGE) is a pioneer in providing affordable and accredited higher education degrees and certifications through their self-learning online programs. A subsidiary of Westford Education Group, another longstanding partner of Guglielmo Marconi University – Athena Global Education specializes in educational products that offer a high degree of flexibility to its learners.
Guglielmo Marconi University offers a variety of programs in multiple domains through its collaboration with Athena Global Education. These programs are delivered through well-designed Learning Resources and assessed through projects that are developed as per the highest standards practiced at our university.
The agreement provides for Athena Global Education students to be enrolled in Guglielmo Marconi University degree programmes, including:
- Master of Business Administration/International MBA
- Master in Data Science with Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Data Science with Data Analytics
- Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Master in Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Master in in Supply Chain Management
Learners successfully completing programs offered by Athena Global Education in collaboration with Guglielmo Marconi University will have the distinction of being part of our prestigious alumni network and can attend the convocation ceremony conducted on our campus.
Fundación UVirtual is a pioneering institution in virtual education based in Bolivia, with more than 15 years of experience, specialized in the development of educational technology and implementation of academic processes in virtual environments. It makes its technology and experience available to select universities, facilitating the dissemination of its academic programs around the world and making it possible for thousands of students to access a first-class virtual education.
GMU and Fundación UVirtual jointly offer the following programs:
- Máster in Diseño Industrial
- Máster en Ingeniería del Gas Natural
The two masters are provided in Spanish language.
To know more about the programs, please visit https://www.uvirtual.org/
Collaboration with European Graduate School of Management
The collaboration with EGSM provides MBA programs and individual modules, issuing both GMU MBA and attendance certificates for individual courses and students who meet the requirements.
Collaboration with ARCASIA - Architects Regional Council Asia
The collaboration with ARCASIA issued the Workshop "Digital Pedagogy for the Architectural Education & Practice – Innovation
Collaboration with CEARS Patras
The collaboration with CEARS represents GMU first foreign partner granting 50% of the total registrations and memberships.
Collaboration with the University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
The collaboration includes the promotion of the Master in Interior Design.
Collaboration with Oliver Wyman
The collaboration between Oliver Wyman and GMU aims at promoting, developing and coordinating seminars on banking governance, named "Board Academy" program, supervised by BCE.
Eaton Business School
Eaton Business School (EBS), an enterprise of the Westford Education Group through its strategic partnership with Guglielmo Marconi University provides Executive MBA Degrees in various specializations to the working executives across the world. Operating out of their United Arab Emirates office, EBS currently has hundreds of students pursuing the GMU MBA programs from Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. EBS makes optimum use of the technology and highly experienced industry professionals as faculties to provide a flexible and enriching learning experience. Guglielmo Marconi University has entered into a multi-level strategic partnership with Eaton Business School which includes delivering the MBA Degree awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University including the validation and articulation of the PG Diploma programs offered by EBS enabling the learners to do a top-up MBA program with the University. The GMU-EBS partnership provides the learners an opportunity to pursue the following courses
- MBA in International Business (IMBA)
- Executive MBA in Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Executive MBA in HealthCare Management
- Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
- Executive MBA in Business Analytics
- Executive MBA in General Management
- Executive MBA in Project Management.
The learners choosing MBA programs of Guglielmo Marconi University through EBS, earns dual qualifications – A Post Graduate Advanced Diploma awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications (CIQ), UK and the MBA from GMU.
To know more about the courses offered by Eaton Business School, please visit www.ebsedu.org or email to email@example.com
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport
- Belgrade Metropolitan University - Serbia
- CEARS, Center of Academic Research and Studies – Greece
- City Unity College - Cyprus
- Eaton Business School (GCC and African Countries) - United Arab Emirates
- European Graduate School of Management - Bahrain
- European University of Tirana - Albania
- Glasgow Caledonian University - London, UK
- International Humanitarian University, Ukraine
- Istanbul Aydin University
- Kujawy and Pomorze University in Bydgoszcz - Poland
- KYIV National University of Trade and Economics – Ukraine
- Lagos Universidad de Guadalajara - Lagos de Moreno, México
- Maximus Training Center - Bahrain
- MainStream Global Education – Nepal
- New Bulgarian University - Bulgaria
- Oliver Wyman
- Pedagogical University of Cracow - Poland
- Polytechnic Institute of Braganca - Portugal
- SRH Fernhochschule Riedlingen - Germany
- Synergy University – Moskow, Russia
- TransMind Institute of Training and Development - Sri Lanka
- UAS Technikum - Wien, Austria
- UDIMA Madrid Open University - Spain
- UDUAL | Unión de Universidades de América Latina y el Caribe - Ciudad de México, México
- Universidad de Oviedo – Spain
- University of Groningen - Groningen, The Netherlands
- Universidad Tecnológica de El Salvador - San Salvador, El Salvador
- Universidad Don Bosco - San Salvador, El Salvador
- Universidad Inca Garcilaso de la Vega - Peru
- Universidad Internacional de La Rioja - Spain
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (Córdoba, Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata - La Plata, Argentina
- Universidad Nacional de Lanús - Remedios de Escalada, Argentina
- Universidad Veracruzana - Xalapa, México
- Università Commerciale e di Giurisprudenza di Leopoli - Ukraine
- Universitè Hassiba Benbouali - Algeria
- University of Santo Tomas - Philippines
- Uvirtual – Bolivia
- WellGrow Training – Cairo
- Westford University College, United Arab Emirates