Guglielmo Marconi University started a cycle of thematic lessons on the Industry 4.0.
The Cycle Program includes the main Industry 4.0 features and the connections between the national policy framework and the individual strategy of Higher Education Institutions. The core aim consists in integrating the existing courses of studies in order to provide students with necessary cross competencies on Industry 4.0. Consequently, the GMU graduates will be much better prepared and qualified to enter the national and international Labor Market.
In the first two lessons, held on February 10 and 24 , professors from the Faculty of Applied Sciences and Technologies and 3D Printing experts introduced the theme of Industry 4.0. The key topics were:
- From tradition to the future: innovative change connected to Industry 4.0;
- Industry 4.0: systems and technologies for an energy without waste;
- Wide Band, Ultra Band and 5G: applications and enabling technologies;
- 3D Printing at the service of the Industry 4.0: current solutions and future perspectives;
- Introduction to the potential of Guglielmo Marconi Lab and presentation of the main Lab’s equipment.