Students are required to pay the tuition fee once they are declared eligible (upon documentation check).
The payment link provided to the student includes the following methods:
- Wire transfer transaction: in this case students have to provide copy of the bank transaction or screenshot in case of web-banking order.
- Credit/debit card payment: The cheapest and fastest way for our students to pay their tuition fees, avoiding bank commissions fees.
Payments can be divided into several installments.
Contact email@example.com for more information about payment plans.
- The student may ask for a total or partial refund of university fees in the following cases:
- A currently enrolled student paid more than what is owed (*in such a case the amount will be deducted from his/her next installment)
- A student who has completed his/her program, paid interest on arrears undue (*in such a case the student will be reimbursed)
- Requesting a refund:
- The student has to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason for the refund request, attaching any necessary documentation.
- The administration will proceed with reimbursement, informing the student upon successful completion.
Note: Since March 6th, 2012 according to the law n. 214/2011, payment refunds with amounts above €1.000,00 must be done through a bank or post account with IBAN code.