The Master in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies responds to the important process of the innovation of teaching/learning theory and practice, providing comprehensive training for educators and administrators who influence and manage organizational change at various levels in today’s education system. The Master program is designed for those who seek roles as leaders in the field of education, exposing them to innovative research and practice in the leadership, management and administration of educational institutions. Taught by experienced practitioners and active researchers in the field, the Master integrates theory and practice, enabling graduates to gain academic and practical skills in oral communication, problem solving, critical thinking and team building.
A student is granted a Master’s degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded ‘summa cum laude’ (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
- LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
- PEOPLE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- STRUCTURE OF EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS
- LIFELONG LEARNING THEORIES
- EDUCATIONAL DESIGN
- ADVANCED E-LEARNING STRATEGIES and MULTIMEDIA ENVIRONMENTS FOR LEARNING
- OPERATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN LIFELONG LEARNING
- E-LEARNING AND HUMANITIES
At the end of this program, the student will be able to:
- Make use of the most common, interactive emerging technologies and multimedia as an integration to educational activities;
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of the complex forces impacting on leadership and management in organizations;
- Develop a sound understanding and appreciation of current issues in leadership and management;
- Exhibit an enhanced appreciation of forces and values that impact policy development and implementation in education and training;
- Contribute to a raised standard of managerial performance within education and other human services.
Outcomes and Professional Profile
- Education and Higher Education managers
- Director of e-learning unit or projects Public school administration
- Corporate training leader
- Recreation management Director
- Educational policy administrator