The Executive MBA is a training program oriented to the direction of the company.
The Executive MBA program lasts one year and is divided into a series of training modules aimed at the development of expertise in the field of economics, finance and markets, general management, marketing, business law, new technologies, innovation and ICT.
The main features of the Master are:
- continuous updating of teaching methods and programs;
- understanding the patterns of each corporate;
- the issue of internationalization concepts to move from a local to a global scale;
- the implementation of team working and problem solving;
- the strong international orientation fueled by the availability of content produced by foreign teachers and by comparison with organizational and economic systems of European countries and beyond.
The Executive MBA offers a detailed and thorough preparation on all major business activities. After the initial phase, focused on basic issues that a company faces, the focus is on the principles and technical specifications of the different business functions: administration, control, organization, finance, production and logistics, strategy, marketing, law financial and commercial information systems.
The Executive MBA offers students the opportunity to consolidate concepts through case histories, exercises and simulations of specific problems from the corporate world.
The Master has a modular character. At the end of the study program students will take part to a stage in a company that will end with a project work.
A student is granted a Master’s degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded ‘summa cum laude’ (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
- BUSINESS ENGLISH
- INTRODUCTORY MODULE
- MODULE 1: ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- MODULE 2: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 3: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 4: MARKETING
- MODULE 5: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- MODULE 7: BUSINESS STRATEGY
- MODULE 6: MANAGERIAL OF INNOVATION
The Executive Master in Business Administration provides the knowledge, analytical tools and planning, techniques and methodologies to achieve the following objectives:
- integrate knowledge and skills of professionals already engaged in business activities, according to a managerial strategic approach;
- promote change in the professional role of the worker and help him to improve their career path;
- provide graduates with the knowledge and skills to analyze the market changes, in order to develop a professional profile able to successfully tackle the current competitive landscape, through the creation of a sound management culture.
Outcomes and Professional Profile
The Masters in Executive MBA is a useful tool for optimal placement in the labor market by:
- Employees and consultants engaged in strategic business;
- entrepreneurs and General Management business;
- accountants and professionals;
- graduates and graduates who wish to acquire theories and tools of Business Administration.
The Executive MBA graduates will have found an optimal placement in the following careers:
- General accounting clerk;
- General and industrial accounting director;
- Wage and contributions director;
- Budget director;
- Head of treasury;
- Controller for management audit;
- Business financial analyst;
- Tax expert;
- Corporate consultant;
- Internal auditor;
- Budget review director;
- Risk manager;
- Credit manager;
- Business advisor.